2nd post for the day. Just the Friday Five…
1. What was the first band you saw in concert? Michael Jackson. Ok, he’s not exactly a band… but his “Dangerous” concert was the very first concert I went to. It was totally FREE too. Actually, all the concerts I watched back in Brunei were all free!! 2 Michael Jackson concerts, Janet Jackson, All Saints, Whitney Houston, Stevie Wonder and Seal. The Sultan of Brunei’s gifts to the people. ;)
2. Who is your favorite artist/band now? Oh, I have a lot of favorite’s right now!! SS, Lifehouse, Dave Matthews Band, Fuel, Nickelback, Matchbox 20, Dishwalla, Incubus, Duncan Shiek, Vertical Horizon…. and the list goes on….
3. What’s your favorite song? At the moment it’s still “Why Don’t You and I” by Santana feat. Chad Kroeger… and… “Waiting for the Dawn” by Blue Note Funk.
4. If you could play any instrument, what would it be? Well, I can still play a little on the piano… I used to be able to play a little on the drums. I’d love to learn more on that…. and I wanna learn how to play the saxophone, guitar and violin… XD
5. If you could meet any musical icon (past or present), who would it be and why? Chad Kroeger of Nickelback… so I can hear him sing live with his husky voice! hehe. Oh, and the rest of my favorite bands too, of course… ^_^