You know that you’re no longer addicted to the internet when:
- you can let a day pass without touching the computer.
- you don’t get excited about going home to sit in front of the computer anymore.
- you can no longer take staying up ’til the whee hours of the morning just surfing random websites.
- you no longer know every single detail about what’s happening in everyone’s lives.
- you don’t glue yourself in front of the monitor checking your email every 10 minutes.
- you don’t logon friendster everyday anymore.
- you no longer come up with new blog layouts every week.
- you have over one month intervals between blog posts.
- you’re not aware that your online friends already have new blog urls or domains.
- you find that everytime you logon LJ, you have over 5 pages worth of friends’ back posts to read.
- you’d rather sleep or watch TV than go online.
- you no longer blog hop for hours.
- you no longer memorize all the Y!M emoticons shortcuts.
- you start feeling that reading online journals is a chore.
- you already have time to finish 3 different books in a week.
- you find your social life in full swing.
Ahhh, come to think of it, I think I’m no longer addicted to the internet. Well, not so addicted as I used to be, that is. :)
I love life. Oh yes I do! ^_,~;;