The silence in here should speak for itself. Yes, I have been busy, but frankly, not as busy as it actually seems. I just haven’t had much to talk about, really. =P
A quick update, in bullet form, just because. ^_~;;
Things that are making me happy lately:
- Work. My Ethan Allen family’s just wonderful. Everyday at the office is opportunity, not just to learn something new, but to have fun while at it too.
- Going to the gym. I’ve turned into a real gym buff. I’ve been going three to four times a week, and I love the feeling every time I walk out of the gym. I can really feel that I’m finally getting back into shape.
- Mondays. My ultimate rest day. The only day when I can just sleep in, and have my DVD marathons.
- My grandma’s well again. She’s no longer using her wheelchair, and has been walking around the house by herself. She’s improved so much in the past couple of months that her doctors have approved of her finally flying back home to Canada. I think she’s scheduled to fly before the month ends.
- The wonders of cellphones and the internet. With the distance, it’s the only way JR and I keep in contact. Text messages, webcam sessions, and calls, topped with virtual hugs and kisses. <3
- JR. We’re turning 4 years in 2 months, and even with the distance between us, our love for each other hasn’t stopped growing. I never used to believe in long distance relationships, but with JR, I know things are possible. <3
Things that I’m looking forward to:
- JR’s 5-day trip back in Manila! We’ve been physically apart for almost 3 months, and the distance has really been tough for both of us. I’ve really missed having him around, and I know 5 days is not enough time, but it definitely is better than not seeing him at all. I’m beyond excited! =)
- Getting off work for 3 days when JR gets here. It’ll both be extra rest for me, and quality time for us. Food escapade, here we come!!! XP
- Getting my room back in a couple of weeks. I love having my grandma around, but sometimes I miss the comfort and privacy of having my own room.
- My nephew / godson’s birthday party this weekend. It’s been a while since I last spent time with my relatives, I’ve missed them.