Things I miss about Manila:
- My family. Although, I am actually in constant contact with them through the internet. My mom bugs me almost everyday about finding and buying her nice shoes and bags! LOL!
- Gucci! I miss coming home to her waiting by the door, ready to fetch my slippers. I was actually on voicechat with my family the other night, and I was calling out to her so she could hear me. She was crying out loud when she did and was running around the room trying to find me. The poor thing misses me too! =(
- My pillows! I must remember to pack them in my suitcase when I go home in December.
- My entire closet (clothes, shoes and bags). I could only bring so much when I flew here. I always have days when I feel as if I have nothing to wear!
- Cibo! I want some of my favorite Manzo Panini!
- My books. Sometimes I find comfort just staring at my bookshelf. =P
- The rest of my art supplies.
Things I love about Singapore:
- Finally being with the boyfriend. Just as he say’s it: “We’re finally Together Again!”
- Being independent.
- Cooking breakfast, cleaning, doing the laundry, and feeling all domesticated.
- Riding the MRT everywhere. I do miss driving around in my own car, but being just a passenger is quite relaxing. :)
- Clean toilets with tissue everywhere! Something that you’ll rarely, if not never, find in Manila. =P
- Going to the gym and hearing several people speaking in Tagalog. Makes me feel like I never left Manila at all.
- JR‘s band (En-X) and finally being able to watch them play, even if it’s just during their jamming/practise sessions.
- Yummy food! I love, love Chinese and Malay food. =)
- Shopping! But, I must really take control, because I am going broke! =P
- Living on the 4th floor, with no elevator. Going up and down the stairs everyday serves as my quick exercise when I’m too lazy to go to the gym. XP