Oh yes, I do. Here are a few of them:
- Not having my favorite magazine (Cosmopolitan) available in Singapore. I must find a local alternative.
- Sweating when I’m all dressed up.
- People calling me Ann/Anne. Only my family and a few other close relatives/friends are allowed to call me that. My name is Anna, thank you very much. =P
- Crazy truck drivers in Manila. The drivers should really consider having driving training (like CDL training, maybe) before they are allowed to drive those big vehicles. I saw two separate accidents caused by trucks while I was there last week.
- Driving during a heavy downpour in Manila. Not only because it makes seeing the road close to impossible, but also because it’s even harder to see the annoying pot holes that’s practically everywhere.
- Having a rather slow metabolism. I envy those who can eat all they want, and never have to worry about putting on weight. Unfair!
- Barristas who don’t know their coffee. I encountered one at the McCafe near our flat, who didn’t understand what I meant when I asked for a Caramel Latte! I had to explain to her that it was just a regular latte with extra caramel syrup!
- KFC here in Singapore. Not as good as KFC back in Manila. They don’t even have free flowing gravy!
- Cebu Pacific. They gave us a headache on the night of our flight back to Manila last week. I’ll probably save the rant for another post (if I get around to it), but they were such a hassle! It’ll be the last time we’re going to fly with them! We’re also composing a formal complaint, which we will email them within the week.