Almost every year, I try to come up with online gifts for the boyfriend‘s Birthday. It has somehow become a yearly tradition of mine. The first couple of years, I was always eager to come up with different things to surprise him, but I lost the creativity and drive to create them for the past three years. Those were also the years that I spent very little time on my internet life and more time on my actual one, so I guess I somehow had an excuse. =P
For the benefit of those who weren’t present in those creative years of mine, here’s the list of the “online gifts” that I gave him:
- 22nd Bday – This was actually before we got together. =P One of the many “projects” Rachel and I did. =D
- 23rd Bday -Made this with the help of Rachel again. =D
- 24th Bday – A simpler one-page greeting.
- 25th Bday – Just a blog greeting.
- 26th Bday – I didn’t make anything online =P
- 27th Bday – No online gift again. But I flew here to Singapore to spend several days with him. I was still working back in Manila then.
Today is his 28th Birthday. For my online gift this year (I finally had some time on my hands!), I compiled greetings from a handful of his family and friends. A total of 46 greetings this time! =D
Check it out:
Click on photo to launch Birthday gift.
HAPPY 28th BIRTHDAY, MY BEBE! <3